Thursday, October 18, 2018

E-CIGARETTE STARTS MAN'S PANTS ON FIRE ON ALLAN DR, ELK GROVE VILLAGE

THU OCT 18 2018 ~1:28 PM
Elk Grove Village Fire Department
Pants on Fire/Burn Victim
2651 Allan Drive Elk Grove Village, IL

Report of an e-cigarette that started a male victim's pants on fire. The fire is reported to be out.

http://maps.google.com/?q=2651+Allan+Drive+Elk+Grove+Village,+Il&t=h&z=17&layer=t

Updates may be available on chicagofiremap.net ... Follow on Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies or Twitter.com/ChicagoFireMap for notifications.